| Re-authoring Identity |
Discover and learn how narratives shape and maintain identities through authorship and co-authorship.
What is it about?
We live in a world where the hunt is on to discover who we “really” are as individuals, teams, communities and organisations. In this hunting expedition we are expected to live according to our “true” or “authentic” nature and in line with our values individually and collectively. In our two days together, we will look this hunt in the eye and explore the following together:
- The philosophical approach from where the ideas around identity grow
- Discover and learn how narratives shape and maintain identities
- Discover the practices that invite a multiplicity of identities and authenticities
- What does authorship and co-authorship of identities mean?
- Discover and learn how communities can cultivate identities that take them forward