| Re-authoring narratives we want more of |
Discover and learn how we can nurture and enrich stories that we value so that it can have a more important place in our individual and organisational lives
What is it about?
Individually and organisationally our lives are filled with moments that spark our imaginations of a different future. Sometimes we wish these significant moments can play a larger role in our lives. In our two days together, we will explore the following:
- Discover practices that uncover alternative moments and outcomes
- Discover and learn how individuals and communities can cultivate narratives that take them forward
- How do we weave alternative moments through embodiment and rituals into our communal and individual lives?
- What is the relationship and impact of alternative narratives on the context
- Discover the narratives of our imagined futures