| Re-authoring Narratives we want less of |
Discover and learn how our stories of problem moments can be held with dignity and where conflict disillusion practices create alternative possibilities for individuals and organisations.
What is it about?
In our two days together, we will explore conflict dissolution practices that honour the competing narratives and invite individuals and organisations to collectively undergo transformation in standing against problems.
We will focus on the following themes and questions:
• How to work with conflict and problem narratives in individual and group contexts
• Understanding the role of taken-for-granted beliefs and ideas in conflict and problem narratives
• Placing the problem in relation to individuals and communities
• Standing against problems
• Standing on the shoulders of the alternative moments